Join us as a volunteer, apprentice, trainee or employee. Spend your time behind the scenes or helping the public. Opportunities always exist in:
- Collecting or delivering items in your local area as a van driver or drivers assistant.
- Repairing or refurbishing furniture to make it as good as new.
- In the shop or sales area of the project, helping people find the items they need.
- In the office, taking calls, processing donations or deliveries.
- Updating project websites or their social media and ebay pages.
- Repairing bikes.
- Testing (and in some cases repairing) appliances.
Training can be provided and in many cases the projects can help you with your CV and other skills.
See current specific vacancies available at individual projects.
Organisations can get involved by using furniture projects as suppliers, running joint projects or simply by promoting the service.
Furniture reuse projects work with many organisations to help their local communities including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Job Centres, Police, Community Centres, Active Travel Groups. For more information see the Services Page.