Well, it’s official. The figures are in, the sums have been done and CFRF member organisations should be patting themselves on the back. Collectively they have
- Helped nearly fifteen thousand families
- Reused nearly 600 tonnes of furniture and appliances
- Recycled a further 645 tonnes
- Employed 72 staff
- Benefited from 199 volunteers
- Provided an additional 143 work placements
All this means they generated and attracted over £1.2 million pounds in their local economies.
Furniture reuse #morethanfurniture.